The Environmental Department at Coneco has distinguished itself through exemplary performance, responsiveness, unparalleled regulatory knowledge, and the successful evaluation and design of innovative remedial techinologies.
Coneco maintains a proven emergency response and remedial design group which employs multiple independent response teams under the direction of a central senior manager. This system allows the regional distribution of resources with a universal contact point; thereby combining outstanding response time with reliable and stress-free client interaction.
Property assessment, regulatory compliance, and mitigation services at Coneco are directed by Licensed Site Professionals, Professional Geologists, Professional Engineers and Senior Project Managers with comprehensive and diverse backgrounds. Coneco has designed, and overseen the implementation of complex assessment and remediation projects throughout New England.
Environmental Services We Provide
Side Remedial Actions
- Remedial Alternative Feasibility Studies/Treatability Testing
- Full-Scale Design and Management of In-Situ and Ex-Situ Remedial Systems
- Design and Implementation of Waste, UST, and Soil Removal Actions
- Operation and Maintenance of Remedial Systems
- Site Closure Assessment and Evaluation
- Brownfields Reclamation
- Third Party Report and Regulatory Review
- Contract Management and Oversight
- Expert Witness Support and Testimony
Site Assessment & Evaluation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Pre-Construction Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Comprehensive Site Characterization
- Emergency Response Investigation and Mitigation
- Environmental Risk Characterization
- Industrial and Commercial Facility Compliance Audits
- Geophysical Site Investigations
- Remote Sensing Subsurface Investigations
- TSCA-Regulated Site Characterization
Check out some of our environmental projects below.