We know the steps to take to achieve equitable satisfaction
The Ecological Department at Coneco provides impact assessment, mitigation, and permitting expertise to our private and public clients.
We are realistic in our estimates, schedules, and responsibilities
Timely achievement of milestones, regulatory compliance, and an extremely cost-efficient project scope and billing structure are the fundamental characteristics of a Coneco project.
We are confident in our 35+ years of experience
Dedicated to understanding ever-changing regulatory requirements, we offer a wide range of strategic impact assessment and permitting services, providing the documentation you need at the federal, state, and local levels.
Ecological Services We Provide
- Ecological permitting and environmental impact assessment documentation at the federal, state, and local levels
- Wetland delineation, assessment, and regulatory compliance
- Ecological impact evaluation and mitigation design
- Wildlife habitat evaluations, including protected species assessments
- Ecological restoration design and construction monitoring
- Aquatic ecology and water quality evaluations
- Pre-purchase due diligence
- Regulatory agency negotiations
- Public information/participation programs
- Expert witness testimony services
Check out some of our ecological projects below.