Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Westford, Massachusetts
Qualified candidates shall hold a B.S. and/or M.S. degree from an accredited university or college program and have 6 to 10 plus years of experience. Position will include providing engineering and project management support directly to public sector division manager. Additional consideration will be given to candidates with significant experience in land development, stormwater management and wastewater design.
- Prepare Site plan sets and permitting documents including RDAs and NOIs for land development projects
- Develop and analyze hydraulic models in HydroCAD or similar stormwater modeling software.
- Design wastewater treatment systems
- Prepare construction cost estimates and specifications
- Assist in the preparation of proposals
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.S and/or M.S. in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training required, Registered Professional Engineer a plus
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD15 and HydroCAD or similar
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Valid driver’s license
Salary commensurate with experience and credentials. To apply, please email resume with cover letter to Mr. Kevin McHugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.